If you choose to login with an email and a password, you will be requested to verify your email address provided during the registration process.The platform will send you an email notification with a link to verify your email. This is a necessary step to avoid any spelling mistakes in your email address or someone else registering an account by impersonating another person with their email address.
A verified email address is required for you to be able to use the full functionality of the platform, including creating an Organiser’s Account and Activities, receiving important email notifications, etc.
To verify your email address:
- Go to your inbox of the email account you used to register to the platform.
- Check for the standard email notification sent by the platform to verify your email address. Tip: check the spam folder as it may arrive there.
- Click on Verify email and you will be redirected to the platform to complete the email address verification process.
Resending verification email
In case you missed the verification of your email address, you will see a reminder at the bottom of the platform once you log in to it. Another notification about the missed email address verification will show on your Account -> Personal settings, under Contacts. To resend a verification email:
Note! You should be logged in to your personal account. You can find here how to do that.
- Click on your profile picture/icon in the top right.
- Click on Personal settings.
- Under Contacts go to the context menu (three dots) and click on the Resend verification email. The platform will send you a standard email verification message to the inbox of the email you want to verify.
- Follow the above steps from 1 to 3 to complete your email verification.